Was discussing with one of my students the other that that I should probably write down somewhere everything that I have finished this year...
In no particular order (as much as I can remember now)
- Linda's 50th Table runner
- Nan's birthday present
- Draw string bag(from the sewing class)
- Cushion cover (from the sewing class)
- Dad's birthday quilt
- Mum's mothers day present
- 4 table mats (for charity)
- 2 wall hangings (identical - one for me one for charity)
- 3 swap blocks
Ok this one is likely to be just as long....
- Mothers day gift for a friend
- Red and white quilt
- hexagon quilt (started over 7 years ago)
- Brothers graduation present(and birthday prsesent)
I will be back in the very near future to give some more information about the finished projects and hopefully to show you some more things that I will have got off the WIP's list at some point.
I can't believe how much I have made this month! Its been a mamoth sewing month and I believe my hands had enough of sewing bindings on for charity on Sunday (11 hours straight hand sewing, only stopping for the loo and food)
All the best everyone