I won the fabric that I used for the outside months ago on a giveaway. I fell in love with this print ages ago but have been keeping it for using large scale. Most things I make I like to piece pretty small, when I found this fabric again this evening I realised this was the fabric I NEEDED to make the roll from.
So pleased with how it turned out. Also learnt a few things along the way including more basting required for things like the folded fabric. I would probably have put the binding on all the way around, but quite like the cutness of it not being there on the pink rose (seen above)
I have also put on binding by machine, which I have never done before, and would probably only do for little projects like this as I struggled slightly but was really exciting to try.
And finally a thanks to my housemate who lent me his white box to take the photographs in!