Sunday 21 June 2009

Winner


Well, I know I have left this a little longer than I had originally offered. Had a very busy week, but no one has entered since the deadline anyway.


The soon to be proud new owner is someone very close to my own heart. She is also a Textiles Teacher, and she left me such a lovely message. Congratulations Sally, please Email me as soon as possible, with your address and what colours you particularly like.
On a slightly different note, I am getting ready to open my own shop on Folksy. I have several Lanyards left over from my recent sale at school. So keep your eyes open, you can always buy yourself one.
Congratulations again to Sally, and everyone pop back soon to find out about a PIF. Just got to think carefully about wording etc. so Till then.
Louise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment