Monday 1 June 2009

Halloween Theme block swap 2009

Head on over to Jane's Fabrics and quilts she is hosting a


SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN THEME BLOCK SWAP 2009


It looks so exciting even is Halloween is so far away. I saw it and signed up straight away, Iv thought over previous swaps that have come up and missed the chance once I made my mind up.

Jumped straight in and decided I was going to make Ghost's myself. Can't wait to get started and have already been looking at fabrics, the UK has nothing at all exciting for Halloween fabrics, hoping my friends in Canada and America will be kind enough to bring me some fabrics home during the summer.
I suggest you hop on over to her blog as soon as possible so you don't miss out to!!
P.S - Does anyone know how to put this picture in my sidebar so I can show off I'm on a swap??

No comments:

Post a Comment